Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 10 of "30 Days of Me Challenge"

Today's Challenge:

Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad


Well, you'd think this would be simple enough, but my range of music is so all over the place that it's really hard to narrow it down.

When I'm happy --- I tend to listen to my "Now that's what I call music" CDs because they have such a good mix and i just pop through to the songs that make me bop my head to the music!!! (Kiera got me hooked on the newer songs!)

When I'm sad --- I listen to sappy songs that make me want to feel better, like "Stand Back Up" by Sugarland.  That is a definite "go to" song when I'm blue.  Oh and lately Adele has been in this category too. LOVE her!

When I'm bored --- anything upbeat to get me in a mood to do something productive, usually this would revert to any "old school" music, especially like Spice Girls, The Bangles, Love Shack, ya know, that kind of stuff.

When I'm hyped ---  Throw me on some Metallica from the Black CD or some Guns N Roses... yeah buddy!

When I'm mad --  That's easy...  Salt N' Peppa!!!  (Very Necessary CD)...  Great for getting anger out! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment