Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 15 of "30 Days of Me Challenge"

Today's Challenge:

Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle:  First 10 songs that play

Well, in order to do this, I'd first have to locate my charging plug (somewhere) so that it could charge up long enough for me to put it on for 10 songs, so instead, since I have my songs on my computer on my iTunes, I'm gonna turn it on and set it to shuffle and see what pops up...  I'm sure you may be amused at my choice of music....


  1. My Wish by Rascal Flatts 
  2. Better In Time by Leona Lewis
  3. Dancing Queen from Mamma Mia!
  4. If I Never See Your Face Again by Maroon 5
  5. Break iIt Off by Rhianna Feat. Sean Paul
  6. Tied Together With A Smile by Taylor Swift
  7. Colour Everywhere by Deana Carter
  8. The Struggle Within by Metallica
  9. Rollin' by Big & Rich
  10. I Like It by Enrique Iglesias


How's that for a small taste of variety for ya?  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment