Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 3 of "30 Days of Me Challenge"

Today's Challenge:

Day 3 - A picture of you and your friends

Well, I guess you could say that I'm not the type of person that has that many "friends", mostly acquaintances.   So, for this challenge, I don't have a pic of me and someone you'd call my friends by just terminology.  (I would have to dig back to high school picture days or such to find pics like this....)

My "FRIENDS" are my family...

My husband, Greg, is my BEST FRIEND.  I can tell him anything. He's never failed to be by my side no matter what the situation is.  He is dependable.  No matter if it's during the day or in the middle of the night I can always talk to him about whatever I need to.  And as my best friend, there is a bond of love between us that no one can break. ♥

My daughters, Kiera & Madyson, are also my FRIENDS.  They are there for me to give me hugs and kisses when I'm sad and my older one always has a few "it's gonna be ok, mom"'s to tell me when I'm feeling down. ♥

So here is a pictures of my "friends".  Enjoy!




3 comments: