Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 5 of "30 Days of Me Challenge"

Today's Challenge

Day 5 - A picture of somewhere you've been to.


Well, I don't get out much...  but in the last two years I've been to more places than in most of my life, including Virginia Beach (TO GET MARRIED!!!!) and to Disney World!!!! Now don't get me wrong, Disney ROCKED, but I was like 4 months pregnant and couldn't ride anything.  I hope I get to go back someday when I'm not pregnant and ride EVERYTHING!!!  It was very fun and memorable, but nothing beats this day:


Mr & Mrs Gregory Christy
July 23, 2009
Virginia Beach, VA


So, that's my "place that I have been to"...  and one of the BEST days of my entire life, the day I married my soul mate & best friend.  


4 comments:

  1. Love the picture! and OMG your bouquet was gorgeous! I bet that was so much fun!!!! I married my soul mate and best friend too, so I totally get you. You looked like a stunning bride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually made the bouquet myself! I made all the flowers and decorations for our wedding and reception. (We came home and had our reception 2 days after our wedding.)

      Delete
  2. Yay!!! What a lovely picture!! Beautiful! I love Virgina Beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to go back!!! Maybe for our 5th wedding anniversary?!?!

      Delete