Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 8 of "30 Days of Me Challenge"

Today's Challenge:

Day 08 - Short term goals for this month and why

Well, I have LOTS of goals each and every day, such as getting out of bed (which can be a task some days if you have depression issues --- some of you may understand).  So as far as short term goals for this month and why, well, let's see....


  1. Take new medicine on time every day so that it starts working.  Why?  Because I'm awful at remembering to take medicine at the same time every day.  And this new med you have to take at the same time every day... oy, why couldn't it be one of the flexible ones! 
  2. Start back on fitness routine of going to Zumba twice a week.  Why?  Because I've been away from it for a few weeks now due to illness and I don't want to gain back any weight that I've been working so hard to take off.  And, because it's good for me to be exercising!  
  3. Make/Fix jewelry that Aunt Jane brought over for me to work on and COMPLETE it in a timely fashion.  Why? Because I have a hard time completing projects I start!  Focus, Wendy, Focus!!!
  4. Attend the planning commission meeting that I've missed the last two months.  Why?  Because it is important that I keep my role up for my community.  I took this position over a year ago and until the last few months had not missed any meetings.  But the meeting dates were also supposed to change back to Thursdays after the beginning of the year but they did not (which irritates me because it falls on the same day and time as my Zumba class!  ugh!)  But I need to really REALLY make it back to the meetings.  I refuse to not complete this mission!
  5. Get insurance for Madyson.  Why?  It's a long story... but in short she was dropped from the state insurance in November and now we have to reapply to get denied again so we can get her on CHIP.  It's a long and pain in the butt process, but it's the only way to afford insurance for her since Greg's work wants to charge and arm, leg, and first born per month for insurance that sucks anyways...

That's mostly what I'm focusing on this month.  I always have a million other things to accomplish, but those are my short term goals for this month and why...  

No comments:

Post a Comment