Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 7 of "30 Days of Me Challenge"

Today's Challenge:

Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Wow, my family would DEFINITELY be the biggest impact on me, of course, because my whole life has changed with them.  But you would already know that from my post on Day 3.  So instead of naming someone..  I'm going to name SOMETHING.  And of course that one thing that has the biggest impact on me right now in my life would be:


MY COMPUTER!!!!!!
(And yes, I JUST took that picture of it and I know my desk is messy! LOL)


Oh, honestly, I do think I just might die without it.  It helps me keep in contact with friends and family.  Whenever we need to look anything up, I just "google it".  I can create some pretty awesome looking photos and videos on it. I can play games on it.  I can do just about anything with my computer.  I ♥ My Computer. 

So back to the main topic... My computer is something that has the biggest impact on my life right now.  I think I just might be lost without it.  (And I'm sure that my husband would agree to that!)


2 comments: